Saturday, August 3, 2013

Supernatural

     So. There is this TV show that I have been absolutely obsessed with lately. If you couldn't tell by the title, its called Supernatural. I started watching it with a friend and became hooked! I am already halfway through season two on Netflix and it has only been about a week and a half! OMG. The two main characters names are Sam and Dean and they such are hunks!!! So gorgeous, at least in my opinion ;) Obviously I am excited about this show if you couldn't tell. The premise is that these two brothers go around and solve "supernatural" mysteries and fight evil with side stories in each episode on the drama of their personal lives. It sounds corny, and admittedly, the first half of season one is actually a bit corny because of the slightly less than great special affects due to lack of funds or something. But I swear to you, get through those first few episodes and you will be rewarded with upgraded special effects, the occasional shirtless hot guy, and tons of suspense! Who can resist forty minutes of getting to ogle at two studs taking down evil ghosts and spirits!? That's right, no one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment