Monday, September 22, 2014

10 Reasons to Love Fall

 
 
 
1. Everything smells amazing. Fresh baked pie, the musk of crunched leaves, cinnamon and vanilla, crisp autumn air....just yum.
 
2. The colors. Leaves turn all sorts of different shades of purple, red, orange, and yellow where I live at least and I can't get enough of how beautiful it is!
 
3. Honestly, the crisp air is even amazing. Ya sure, you gotta bundle up a little bit but after the sweltering heat of summer, having some cool air turn your cheeks pink kind of feels nice doesn't it?
 
4. Apple cider. Enough said.
 
5. Dark nail polish. I love me some Tiffany blue and hot pink, but I have definitely been anticipating deep burgundy, gold and plum hues.
 
6. Boots. I pretty much try to work boots into every fall outfit I own....is that bad?
 
7. Thanksgiving. The turkey, cranberry sauce, homemade gravy......excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face.
 
8. Hiking. Between the leaves changing and the fresh air, I vote that fall is the best time to go hiking. Everything is vibrant and eye-catching and the best bar is that the same hike during the summer looks incredibly different during autumn.
 
9. Fall break. Just when you start to get a little overwhelmed with exams and school, fall break appears to give us a well deserved rest.
 
10. Pie. Obviously. Like the little cat says in the picture (at least I think it's a cat), pie pretty much is enough of a reason by itself to love fall!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment