Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 Things That Become Important Right When You Start Homework

     

The struggle is so real.

1. Check Instagram. I always find it extremely important that I keep updated on what that one girl is doing that I don't really know but only followed cause she is friends with this other girl I spoke to like twice my sophomore year.

2. Fill my water bottle up even though it's only half empty. I think I read on the internet one time that staying hydrated helps people focus.

3. Clean my room. How can I study if my bed isn't made and the floor isn't vacuumed?

4. Get a chai latte with espresso. Honestly, procrastination is tiring and I find myself often needing to go find caffeine in order to get me through another few hours of avoiding my Biology assignment.

5. Snapchat everyone in my contacts list. I wouldn't want anyone to think I had forgotten about them in the last ten minutes since my last snap cause that's just a rude thing to do.

6. Get a snack. Ya know, I think I read somewhere else that you can't study on an empty stomach.

7. Check in on how my friends homework is going. I just wanna make sure they don't need any help, obviously.

8. Go to the bathroom. again. I always have to pee so much when I start studying. Weird....

9. Go to the gym. It is really important that I go to the gym right this second because I wouldn't wanna miss out on that yoga class that didn't sound interesting till right this second.

10. Sleep. It's hard to focus when I'm tired anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment