Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter Bucket List



Winter is finally here! Snow flakes, hot chocolate, and the holidays! I have been anticipating winter for weeks and day dreaming about what I wanted to do during its chilly days. I came up with a list of things I can't wait to do and I hope you find inspiration for your own winter bucket list too!

1. Snowshoeing. For some reason taking a trek through the forest and catching snow flakes on my tongue sounds absolutely perfect.

2. Make homemade hot chocolate. Who can resist velvety smooth hot chocolate in front of a fire place when its chilly outside?

3. Knit a scarf. This may be a little unusual but knitting seems like the perfect activity to do once it gets dark and you just want to snuggle up in a blanket with that homemade hot chocolate you just made.

4. Read an entire book. I don't remember the last time I have had enough time to read a whole book but now that it is winter I cannot wait to spend a few evening with a great novel.

5. Take a hot bath. Baths get about ten times better when it is cold outside and nothing is better than taking a warm, fluffy bubble bath with some Christmas music and candles.

6. Christmas shop. I personally look forward to buying presents and Christmas decorations. It is fun to see the stores all lined with red, green, and gold as you are searching for the perfect gift.

7. Shovel snow. This doesn't really make it to the top of the list of the most exciting things to do during wintry days, but shoveling someone else's driveway for them is a great way to spread love and kindness during this holiday season.

8. Drink eggnog. I have already consumed an entire carton by myself and its barely December. Whoops. Like the boyfriend in We're the Millers would say, I have #NoRagrets.

9. Build a snowman. Obviously.

10. Go sledding/skiing/snowboarding. Whatever activity suits you the best, go out and enjoy it! Have fun in this change of seasons and get the most of it before the warmer months come once again.




picture link: https://www.google.com/search?q=pretty+sledding&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=971&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CvV8VNimK4i3yATup4HABg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=cute+christmas+pictures+tumblr&revid=1405734930&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=X5w4B3GZ8TfmNM%253A%3BLwYK8RFAqj-fiM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F31.media.tumblr.com%252Ftumblr_lrxx52hYxv1r2bcl2o1_500.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fquoteeveryday.com%252Fcute-christmas-tumblr%252F%3B500%3B333

No comments:

Post a Comment